Changes for Sunday
* Site design issues fixed for mobile users and/or users on small screens. Example, navigation would be messed up at the top pretty bad. There were numerous issues. So much that you'd be bored listening to it.
* Wiki design altered in various ways. I don't feel like going into specifics
* Icons added for most of the wiki now.
* Eidolon Star Grade ratings added to Eidolon wiki section
* Changed Diao's buff skills (*Ninja edit* From last night)
* Paladin page worked on slightly
* Simulator pages in general now have their version info in the page's titlebar now
* Removed default titlebar
**** Simulator pages need to be re-worked some due to the changes in the wiki itself to provide better flexibility and to blend in with the wiki. Really by default, no simulator should be dark based since this is not the true dark template (a hybrid you could say), yet the existing ones are. This will have to be fixed later, but for now it stays.
- Eidolon pages re-mastered. Eidolon Star Grade Ranking is missing, but will added either today or Sunday.
- Deleted a ton of stuff off my server and CDN. If you get 404s on other sites, thats why
- Added Hansel and Gretel and Shia Eidolons
- Cleaned up wiki template system
- Minor changes to the site/wiki itself
Alright, I have begun doing the "major" update to the wiki. So far......
- * Removed wiki pages regarding unreleased classes
- * Necromancer page changed to Reaper since thats the name AG is calling it
- * Updated all Class pages to the new wiki design/infrastructure
- * Updated all Class pages to have the same data as the simulator uses. So once again, both are 1:1
- * Removed ability to calculate skill damage and cooldown. You have to now use the simulator for that
- * Removed Avatar stats from Lv 1 to 150 from the class pages. Basically that chart at the end telling you what your stats would be at this level. Its removed because its being moved to somewhere else on the wiki in the future.
- * Added page/section Data Mining to the wiki. Nothing on it yet and won't be for a while until the situation with my site and simulators are 100% resolved
- * Old redirects removed for any Eidolon that had a -TW tag at the end of it. You'll just get a 404 error now instead...
Meh, so I've been doing nothing eh? Well it sure did look like that right ? Nah, I've been busy updating my crappy code for my simulators. Not a easy process at all when you have to add work life and personal life together. I was originally planning to have this done by August, but here we are now on October 24th and I am still not done.
OmG the site is a dark based site now! Fear not my light based friends, there will be a light based template after I'm done doing what I need for the site. For now, you must use the dark template.
The site is now responsive meaning it will adapt to your current screen size. That includes simulators! Well legacy simulators or any -NT simulator not updated to v5 will not be responsive.
I did add some other new stuff never announced before like the new home page and how it handles news articles.
Any simulator that has the -NT tag at the end of it is going to be updated or has...
The guy seems to be rather inactive based on his activity on this site, but he has been working on things. The following is being done to the site.
- Update forum software / apps on the site (Nearly complete)
- Update NT simulators to NT v5 framework (In progress, nearly two simulators are complete so far with one left)
- Update the wiki (Apparently the JS used on some of the pages is causing huge memory leaks due to bad coding from Reyva)
- Site Template change and getting ready for mobility
- And more....
He gives no ETA on when this will be all complete except that it should be done sometime in October. After that, more things can be done for the site. The changes being made are seen on the new site template and not the current one you see right now.